Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scheduling, planning, praying

Well, I have met with one of my hostess' and have everything in motion for her workshop. Hopefully she will get people to commit and actually come, and buy things!! lol... I am also making plans to meet with another hostess this week and contact a third hostess to set up a time to meet with her!! So, right now, I am doing good with setting up my workshops.
The planning I am doing is for an advertisement to go in the back of our church cookbook! I have to plan how I want my ad to appear, along with my daughter planning hers for her business! I think we can come up with a really good ad and prayerfully get more customers that way. We are also making plans for our towns spring Azalea festival. We plan to have a booth there and I will be doing simple make and takes, displaying lots of other potential projects. I will have a catalog or two available for purchase or for someone to glance over. I plan to make some flyers of our current promotions and sales at that time to offer to potential customers. Again, I am praying to get several workshops scheduled from this event!!
And then I say praying. I am really praying that my business goes the way God wants it to. I believe as long as I am following his guidance and will for my life, if He wants me to be successful with Stampin' Up!, it will happen. I feel that God lead me to this, for what reason I don't know except that I love stamping and scrapbooking and an opportunity became available for me to do these things I love and make a little money as well with it.
With that being said, I have to work on getting lots of sample projects and cards made up. We aren't sure when the festival is going to be just yet, either March or April. Either way, I need LOTS of samples to show!! So, I have to get busy!!!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' everybody!! Stay warm and dry!!!
Ms J.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the blog layout...tfs :)

    I'm following you via SC # 277 ...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete