Monday, January 3, 2011

January 4, 2011 Book-a-thon!!!

Tomorrow, Jan. 4th, 2011, Stampin' Up! is having a contest of sorts for new demonstrators. We have been challenged to get 1000 workshops booked, not for one person but the whole group! WHEW!!! I have put the word out to a few of my friends in hopes that they will decide to book a show, especially since I am giving them a couple of weeks, until SAB, to actually have the show! I am about to send out a notice to some others that I think might be interested and hopefully, I will get at least 2-3 workshops booked tomorrow. I would LOVE to get about 5 or more scheduled! That would really be exciting!!!
If you are reading this and you are in the Southeast Texas or Southwest Louisiana areas, email me at jlhall110764@gmail.com, call or text me at 409-382-2775, or message me on my Stampin' Up! site http://www.msjsscrappin-stampin-stampinup.net/ or on this blog, http://www.msjsscrappin.stampin.stampinup.blogspot.com/ Yes, the names are very familiar except one has dots and the other has dashes to separate the words.
Please pray that I am able to get these shows booked! I am very excited about doing workshops and anxious to get started. I haven't really done much since signing up because of the holidays and my being ill. I am getting better now and ready to get busy!
I have to review my catalogs and place an order so I will have materials for my workshops, so I would really like to know how many I am going to be able to get booked tomorrow!
And to my fellow class of 2010 demo's, I wish you all the very best as you get workshops booked and completed. It is my sincere prayer for you that all your endeavors for the year of 2011 be successful! I'm just a newbie as well, but if I can be of help please let me know! And be prepared, I may be calling on some of you for assistance or ideas!!
Stampin' Up! is AWESOME!!!! I love it!!!
Have a great day and God Bless you all!
Judy/aka, MsJs

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your workshops! I am now following you through Stampin' Connection. #15 http://www.stammpinchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck. Following through SC. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best New Year ever!
    I'm following you from Stampin'Connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com.

    Take care and have a great weekend!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete