Friday, January 21, 2011

Preparing for a workshop

Since I am a newbie to Stampin' Up! and have had very little opportunity, until now, to make many purchases from SU, I find myself having to decide what projects I am going to make at upcoming workshops and order the supplies. I have supplies to make some display items so I'm not worried about that. I need stock for projects for my customers! So, I am currently in the process of narrowing down what project I want to make and choosing the items I need to order, all while staying within a pretty small budget!
I will let you all know how it goes!
I am still working my way down the list of followers, so if I haven't gotten to you yet, don't worry, I'll get there. I am in awe of the blogs I go to and the talent of the demo's! You ladies rock!! Keep up the good work!!
This is going to be a short post, as I am trying to get my order ready and placed early today so that hopefully I will have it back in plenty of time! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment