Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fresh start in 2011

As I look forward to 2011, I know there are lots of things I want to change. Primarily is going to be my attitude. I have had problems this past year and further back with a pretty negative attitude, not any more. I am going to have God guiding me and I don't think God will allow me a negative attitude. God is going to guide me to bigger and better things in 2011.
My Stampin' Up! business is going to grow by leaps and bounds and I am going to be working very hard to see that happen. I am going to continue to offer scrapbooking services and providing my customers with superb customer service.
With God's help, I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your on your way to that positive attitude :D Now following from sc #296

    ReplyDelete