Monday, June 6, 2011

Bein' Lazy

I didn't realize that it had been almost 2 weeks since I posted anything!! GEEZ!
Well, I am getting to work on a couple of albums that are going to be donated to mothers of babies born with fatal birth defects. These are going to be more of a memorial album for each mother, but I still want them to be quality work with the best of products used, so I will be using primarily my Stampin' Up! products, unless something I am wanting to use is not available through SU. I know these young women will cherish these albums just because they contain photos of their precious angels. I can not even begin to imagine the pain they are dealing with on a daily basis, knowing they should be holding and rocking their infants. Instead they are going to the cemetery to visit a grave.  Just breaks my heart for these mothers! I have to thank some of my SU sisters though. Without these ladies, this album would probably not happen for several months! These ladies know who they are, and I will name them as soon as I can locate all of the packaging that their pages and other items were sent in!! You will understand better when you finish reading this post. LOL
I also have two other albums that I will be spending a good deal of time working on over the next few weeks. The first is an album for my church. This initial album is going to be all about our new Family Life Center. It is still under construction, though we have been using it fairly regularly. We only have a small amount of work left before it is completed!! And guess who has barely started on the album!! YIKES!!
The other is actually not an album. I am creating pages FOR an album for a young woman and her daughter. I started work on this album before my first granddaughter was born so I was ready to do some scrappin' of girls stuff!! With 4 grandsons, I'm sure you can understand that! Anyway, this mother has been so patient with me through my back problems, which are STILL a problem. So, I need to really get busy on her pages.
The thing is, my scraproom is a D I S A S T E R right now!! So, before I can get motivated to get in there to scrap or anything, I have to get it straightened u! That's not going to happen to the extent that I want it though until my son and his wife and son are able to move into their own place. I need that bedroom for some of the things that are currently being stored in my scraproom!! I'll get to it though......soon!!
I am going to start first thing in the morning though working on my Stampin' Up! business, and getting some orders, hopefully!! I really need this to start doing something for me!! Lord, I pray that you will bless my business to be successful, with many satisfied and frequent customers. Thank you Father for ALL of the many blessings you have given me, and I thank you for Jesus and the promise of salvation and eternal life in Heaven with you, my Holy Father! I ask this blessing in the name of Jesus', Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment