Thursday, March 24, 2011

Personal goals

I have set myself some personal goals in the hopes of improving my life, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I decided this make-over was desperately needed because I am not feeling well, I have these back problems that I know are related to my weight. I am just miserable! So, after talking to some friends and fellow church members about the diet program they are on, and seeing their results, I have decided to go with the HCG diet. This weight loss will, of course, help to improve my physical health, but I think it will also help to improve my mental health as well. If I can actually start to lose weight, feel better physically, I will be able to return to some things that I enjoy, hopefully with less back pain, and all of this I believe will help with my mental health as well.
My spiritual health can only be improved by increasing/creating a quiet time for Bible study, prayer, and Bible reading. I also will be able to sing praises to my Lord! I love to sing though I don't do it very well, at least that is my opinion. I a determined to have this quiet time, even if I have to get in my car and drive down the road and sit for a while! I have to find a way to have my quiet time, especially for prayer. It is difficult to have the time I need when we have guests staying with us, but I would not change the fact that they are with us. I love my son and his family and I want to help them in any way that I can.
Hopefully, through all of this, I will actually be able to get back into doing what I love, which is working on projects in my scrap room. I doubt I make it in there today since I didn't sleep well last night at all, as well as the night before. I did not sleep at all that night!!! So, today is definitely going to be a nap day! And that nap will probably come pretty soon.
I hope all of you will pray for me as I begin this journey of weight loss. I weigh more now than I did when I gave birth to my twins!! That is miserable! So, all prayers for success will be greatly appreciated. I am going to keep a ticker going as a method of accountability. I am also going to look for one to keep me accountable for my Bible reading.
I know today's entry has nothing to do with scrapping or card making, but it does have a lot to do with my being able, physically and mentally, to work on my projects!
I am excited about these positive changes I am making in my life. I just hope I get the support from my family, friends, and my extended family here online!
Again, I thank you for your support and prayers. Keep them coming, please!

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

1 comment:

  1. You can do anything you need to do in life thru Christ.

    Thanks for sharing with the rest of us bloggers. I am following you from SC.

    My blog is www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete