Monday, February 28, 2011

Time to make some cards!!!

I don't know why I always do this. I join a swap and then I wait until the last minute to get them done! I know why this time, I have been waiting and trying to get some of my stock built up so that I could actually do some nice cards. I think I am going to have to back out of this one that I have hanging over my head right now. I have already backed out of another until next month anyway. I really need to focus on getting my stamp collection built up, as well as my paper and other items. I just don't feel like I can make quality cards with the limited stock I have right now! I have received some really nice cards from some lovely ladies, thank you Letricia and Mary! Trying to get going with something like this, Stampin' Up!, can be so intimidating sometimes. I want to make my cards as beautiful as others, and I know I can, IF I have all the tools and card stock colors, as well as a variety of patterned paper! So, I just have to get my stock built up. I think I need to go place an order!! Happy Stamping every one! Hopefully, my next entry will include some photos of some cards I have made!!

1 comment:

  1. Answer to your question on my blog about Patty's card. It is the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder #121809 on page 28 of the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love this folder!!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete