Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ASKING FOR HELP FOR A FAMILY WHO JUST LOST A NEWBORN TO ANENCEPHALY

I know SU is full of caring demo's, prove it to me. I challenge you to help me with this project!! I never knew an SU demo that could resist a challenge!! If you need more info, you can look on my other entries, or message me and I will be glad to give you further info. PLEASE HELP!!
Come on ladies! I know there are more of you out there that care about other people and want to help but dont know where to start. Just ask. The only dumb question is the one not asked. Please, all my SU sisters, lets do this. We basically have about two weeks, we can do this!!! Step up and remember +1.
Help me help make this families memories of their precious son, special by putting them in a wonderful album. I am making a 12x12 album, but if you prefer to do 6x6, you can basically do a 12x12 page, just in 6x6 pieces, kind of like a puzzle! PLEASE HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment